Scott Harrison Real Estate in the East Bay 510-388-4536 Community Information for Alameda County, View Photos and Information about Communities, Neighborhoods including Contra Costa County Ca.
Select From Menu for Seller Information, Buyer Information and Community Information for in-depth housing Resource on Buying or Selling Properties in the East Bay Area of Northern California.
You can find First Time Home Buyer Programs also include: down payment
assistance, grant programs and the Alameda County MCC program.
Scott's Blog has up to date tax saving and educational articles, Newest Tennant and Land lord regulations, Covid 19 Rental restrictions, Can Foreign Nationals purchase Real Estate in California without a social security number?
Which cities have rent control and what are the rules, California Proposition 19 Transfer of Primary residence Tax Basis ... and much more information in the Blog.
East Bay Real Estate Market Video and Market Data
With all the words on the page you can see Added value of this web site is in the content.
I created a web site different from any other agents or major real estate sites and it took 30 years of first hand knowledge, work and research.
I do not lock you out of the answers you would like to find by requiring you to fill out a form. But I do ask you to contact me because my experience would make us working together a good fit. Do not let your next agent be selected by random chance of a form you filled in.
The site is broken up into groups of pages on the following topics:
1. What to do if your thinking about selling.
2 Buying your first home and what you need to know to get started.
3. Location, Location, Locations across the East Bay. Community and even Neighborhood photos and information about most of Alameda County and Contra Costa County cities. Some home builders and model facts.
4. Buying, Owning and Managing rental property, taxes, regulations, rights and rules.
5. Knowledge relating to real estate; Historical things, current trends, tax loop holes, government and local assistance programs.
6. The skills I have learned to be a professional real estate agent and as property owner involve so many fields. After viewing a home I know the area where buyers will get turned off when they see your home. I also know repairs, staging, maintaining needed to create the optimal impression when your home is on the market. I help you to get the work done with the lease amount of inconveniences but get the most return for what you spend. Having been a Land lord and an agent for over 30 years and attending over 400 home inspections and understand the process of almost all the issues that have come up on each inspection because I have done so much of the repairs for myself.
Internet marketing, e mail blasts, web site lay out and photography and working the description of your home to present it in its best light with out exaggerating ( which turns folks off when promise more than what is there).
Home evaluations; I have the on line tools and the resource of 30 years first hand experience not to mention the top real-estate franchise with all their resources to draw from. It is also my job to include the correct paperwork to not only be compliant with the law and mitigate as much for my client to limit possible liability by including extra paperwork designed to disclose, explain forms and guide to get them filled out accurately.
I have experience with the following; Probate sales, independent administration, court confirmed sales, Single Family Sales, Duplexes, Triplexes, Fourplexes, Land sales, Contract of Sale, Seller Cary the loan sales, 1031 tax differed exchanges, non recourse loans, FHA loans, VA Loans, Adjustable Loans, Fixed Rate Loans, Town Homes Sales and Purchases, Condominium Purchase and Sales, Senior Mobile homes and Mobile homes in Family parks. Commercial sales. Conservatorship sales, Bank owned sales, Short Sales, Sales while in Bankruptcy, Pre Foreclosure sales. Sales in every city in Alameda county except Sunol and Emeryville.
Find what your real estate is worth?
Education Center For Renters and Landlords
Real Estate Laws affecting Buyers, Sellers,
Agents, Land Lords and Renters. Stay informed,
Knowledgeable and in compliant. New Laws page.
What is different about buying a Condominium, from purchase of a Town home?
See Video from Board of Realtors of
Who is Scott Harrison?
Scott G. Harrison of Coldwell Banker Residential
Licensed Since 1987 DRE#00966212
Professional Real Estate Agent
Phone or Text me at 510-388-4536