Scott G. Harrison
Professional Real Estate Services
During the 30+ Years full time serving Alameda County buyers and Sellers Scott has achieved the highest recognition for production levels.
He has a Bachelor of Arts Degree and a Teacher's Credential from San Jose Sate University. After being a dissatisfied buyer in a Real Estate transaction, he decided to get into the business himself because he knew he could do better for His customers. Presently with his "Just Honest Answers and Great Service" approach he has accelerated to the top of the Real Estate field.
Scott's Awards & Memberships:
* Member with the Southern Alameda
Assoc. of Realtors since 1987.
* Seven years of membership in the Masters
* Centurion Agent from 1997-2000. After that time
he no longer worked at Century 21
* In 2000 Scott broke the all time office production
* Honored as the #1 Agent Northern Ca.
* Multiple Grand Master producer from the
Southern Alameda Association of Realtor
* Why not call the best?
Scott Harrison Real Estate agent since 1987
Cell (510) 388-4536
Scott G. Harrison Realtor
Our Regional Marketing Center
Great Reputation & High Reliability
* Office about 65 Agents Strong
* Rated in the Top 1%
* Open 7 Days Per Week
* Voted "The Best" Real Estate firm
by readers of the Daily Review.
Additional Support Departments:
* Relocation Department -- To Help You
Move Almost Anywhere.
* Marketing Department.
* Search homes for sale one line.
* In house Mortgage Services Get Pre-
* Escrow Department -- Track
Transactions Progress, Time
Frames and Legal required documents.